- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2 cups
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 136
- Carbohydrate Content: 21g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Sodium Content: 112mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Prep Tip: Take the fruit out of the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before eating/preparing the recipe to bring it to room temperature. Allowing the fruit to warm up will make the juice taste sweeter and the skin easier to peel.
Change It Up: If you have a nut allergy or don’t have sliced almonds on hand, try using ¼ cup unsalted sunflower kernels, instead!
Nutrition Tip: Fresh orange slices, and fresh or canned mandarin oranges in 100% fruit juice make tasty and healthy after-school snacks.
- salad greens - 5 cups, chopped
- orange - 1, large, peeled and sectioned
- grapefruit - 1, medium, peeled and sectioned
- red onion - 1/2 cup, chopped
- radishes - 1 cup, thinly sliced
- almonds - 1/4 cup, sliced
- light sesame dressing - 2 tablespoons
- 100% orange juice - 2 tablespoons
- Place salad greens in a large bowl.
- Combine all ingredients with salad greens.
- Toss ingredients together. Serve immediately.