- Yield: 1/2 quesadilla each
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 134
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Cholesterol Content: 3mg
- Fat Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 302mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Make it Faster: Thaw corn in the refrigerator overnight so it is ready to add to the recipe the next day.
Prep Tip: Use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers. Be careful to never touch or rub your eyes.
Change it Up: Use chopped hot peppers to make spicy salsa.
Nutrition Tip: Choose sweet peppers with a solid color – green, yellow-orange, or red.
- green bell pepper - 1/2 cup, chopped
- frozen corn - 1/2 cup, thawed
- green onions - 1/2 cup, sliced
- tomato - 1/2 cup, chopped
- cilantro - 2 tablespoons, chopped
- flour tortillas - 4 (6-inch)
- lowfat cheese - 1/2 cup, shredded
- nonstick cooking spray
1. Coat medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté bell pepper and corn over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add green onion and tomato. Cook until heated, then stir in cilantro.
3. Heat tortillas in a separate skillet over high heat. Place equal amounts of cheese and sautéed vegetables on each tortilla. Fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Serve hot.