- Yield: 3 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1 cup
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 117
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Sodium Content: 5mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Prep Tip: Sliced fresh jicama can keep for up to a week when stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Change It Up: Have fresh pineapple on hand? Replace the ½ cup canned pineapple with ¼ cup fresh pineapple plus ¼ cup water.
Nutrition Tip: Most roots and tubers are an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fiber!
- pineapple chunks with juice - 1/2 cup, canned, packed in 100% juice
- fresh jicama - 1/2 cup, peeled and cut into small pieces
- fresh orange - 1/2 cup, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 100% orange juice - 2 cups
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.