- Yield: 24 sushi pieces
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 12 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 85
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Fat Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 177mg
Prep Tip: If you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a clean can to flatten the bread. Serve with chop sticks for extra fun.
- cucumber - 6, matchsticks (6 inches long)
- carrots - 6, matchsticks (6 inches long)
- whole grain bread - 6 slices, flattened
- cream cheese - 6 ounces, low-fat or fat-free, or hummus
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese or hummus on flattened bread.
- Lay two carrot and two cucumber matchsticks at the bottom of each slice. Let ends hang over edges.
- Roll up bread, pressing gently to seal, then cut each roll into four equal pieces.