- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 216
- Carbohydrate Content: 38g
- Fat Content: 4.8g
- Fiber Content: 6.3g
- Protein Content: 6.2g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 55mg
Potatoes Prima Vera
Don't have many seasonings? Use what you have. Try garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, thyme, cumin, etc.
Prep Tip: Instead of microwaving, you can steam or boil the vegetables in a pot on the stove.
Nutrition Tip: Potatoes are a good source of many vitamins and minerals. Eat the skin for the most nutrition.
- Place frozen vegetables in a microwave safe bowl or dish with a loose cover.
- Piece each potato several times with a fork.
- Microwave vegetables and potatoes together on high, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are hot. Remove vegetables from the microwave. Keep covered.
- Continue to microwave the potatoes, until fully cooked (about 2-3 minutes more, per potato).
- Mix the sour cream with the herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Split the potatoes in the center and fill with steamed vegetables. Top with sour cream and serve hot.