- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 238
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 2.8g
- Protein Content: 22.5g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 315mg
Quick Grape & Chicken Salad
Don't have green onion? Use 2 tablespoons diced white, red, or yellow onion; or 2 teaspoons dry minced onion, or ½ teaspoon onion powder.
Change it Up: Instead of or in addition to diced apple you can use drained canned pineapple tidbits. If using pineapple rings or chunks, drain them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- chicken - 2 (12.5 ounce) cans or 3 cups of diced cooked chicken
- grapes - 1 cup, red or green seedless, cut in half
- green onion - 1, diced, or 2 teaspoons of minced onion
- apple - 1 cup, diced (about 1 medium apple)
- celery - 1 stalk, diced, optional
- salt - to taste
- mayonnaise - 3/4 cup, non-fat or low-fat
- pepper - to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mayo, grapes, green onion, celery, apple, salt, and pepper. Combine until well blended.
- Serve on rolls, bread, or tortillas.