- Yield: 1 cup per serving
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 50
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 26mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Roasted Vegetable Medley
Prep Tip: Bake, grill, boil, steam, or microwave asparagus spears.
Change it Up: Dip raw or lightly cooked asparagus spears in lowfat dressing.
Nutrition Tip: Enjoy asparagus in the spring to save money.
- baby carrots - 1 cup, chopped
- eggplant - 1 cup, chopped
- asparagus - 1 cup, chopped
- vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- garlic - 2 cloves, chopped
- basil - 4 teaspoons dried, optional
- mushrooms - 1 cup chopped, optional
- zucchini - 1 small zucchini, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a roasting pan with cooking spray.
3. Add carrots, eggplant, and asparagus to pan. Drizzle with oil and toss until lightly coated. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. While baking, spray a large pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
5. Sauté garlic and basil for about 2 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; sauté until tender (about 5 minutes).
6. Add roasted vegetables to the pan and sauté 5 minutes more.
I am so glad I found your page on f.b.. I looked at several receipes and loved them and can’t wait to try some of them.