- Yield: 1 tortilla roll per serving
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 128
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Cholesterol Content: 3mg
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 427mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Veggie Tortilla Roll-Ups
Prep Tip: Choose firm cucumbers with smooth skins.
Change it Up: Look for different varieties of cucumbers like mini, Apple, Lemon, Japanese, Persian, or English.
Nutrition Tip: Add sliced cucumbers to salads or sandwiches.
- whole wheat tortillas - 4 (7-inch)
- nonfat cream cheese - 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup)
- romaine lettuce or fresh spinach - 2 cups shredded or chopped
- tomato - 1 cup, chopped
- bell pepper - 1/2 cup, any color, chopped
- cucumber - 1/2 cup chopped
- canned green chilies - 1/4 cup, diced
- ripe olives - 1/4 cup, drained and sliced
1. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
2. Top with equal amounts of vegetables.
3. Roll up tightly to enclose filling and serve.