- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 103
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Fat Content: 0.4g
- Fiber Content: 3.1g
- Protein Content: 1.4g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3.7mg
Fruit Salad in a Flash
Prep Tip: Firm bananas work best in this recipe.
Change it Up: Add any kind of cut up fresh fruit you have and like.
Nutrition Tip: For children two years and younger, cut grapes in half before serving for safety.
- strawberries - 1 pint, tops removed and sliced
- seedless grapes - 1 pound, cut in half
- kiwis - 3, peeled and sliced
- bananas - 2, peeled and sliced
- peaches - 1 (10 ounce) can, packed in their own juice
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Chill if desired before serving.