- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 67
- Carbohydrate Content: 14g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 2.1g
- Protein Content: 2.4g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 94mg
Ranch Corn Salad
Don't have lettuce or greens? Serve this dish without them.
Prep Tip: Chop a whole onion or pepper and add the extras to canned spaghetti sauce. You can also freeze them.
Change it Up: Instead of Ranch, you can use salsa, or any kind of low-fat or fat-free dressing such as Italian or French
- whole kernel corn - 2 cups, fresh, canned, or frozen, and drain well
- tomato - 3/4 cup, fresh, chopped
- green pepper - 1/2 cup, chopped
- celery - 1/2 cup, chopped
- onion - 1/4 cup, chopped
- fat-free Ranch dressing - 1/4 cup
- mixed greens - 5 cups, or chopped lettuce
- In bowl, combine corn, tomato, pepper, celery, and onion.
- Stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over a bed of greens or chopped lettuce.