- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Fat Content: 0.4g
- Fiber Content: 2.8g
- Protein Content: 1.9g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 325mg
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Prep Tip: Wash strawberries gently. They bruise easily.
Change it Up: Use any kind of salad greens or lettuce you like. Add cooked chicken or a hard-boiled egg to make this salad a main dish.
Nutrition Tip: Read food labels on salad dressings and choose those with 140mg sodium or less.
Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
- baby spinach leaves - 6 ounces, rinsed and dried
- strawberries - 1 pint, fresh, thinly sliced, tops removed
- onion - 1/2 cup,thinly sliced
- viniagrette - 1/2 cup,bottled, balsamic or raspberry
- sugar - 2 teaspoons
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together salad dressing and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss spinach, strawberries, and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Pingback: Saginaw Farmers Market Food Navigator leads families to healthier lifestyles - RIGHTLIVING HEALTH BLOG
Pingback: Saginaw Farmers Market Food Navigator leads families to healthier lifestyles - Visit Allen
Pingback: Saginaw Farmers Market Meals Navigator leads households to more healthy life -