- Yield: 1/2 cup per serving
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 28
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2mg
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
Prep Tip: Choose melons that feel heavy for size and sound hollow when tapped on rind.
Change it Up: Scoop fruit into melon balls. Freeze melon balls and enjoy as cold snacks on hot days.
Nutrition Tip: Serve sliced melon with lowfat yogurt or cottage cheese.
- watermelon - 3 cups, seeded and chopped
- medium onion - 1/2, chopped
- red bell pepper - 1/2, chopped
- jalapeño pepper - 1 tablespoon, seeded and chopped
- fresh cilantro - 2 tablespoons, chopped
- lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
1. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
2. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Pingback: Saginaw Farmers Market Food Navigator leads families to healthier lifestyles - best health adviser
Pingback: Saginaw Farmers Market Food Navigator conduit les familles à des modes de vie plus sains | profiterdelavie.fr