- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 22
- Carbohydrate Content: 5.7g
- Fat Content: 0.1g
- Fiber Content: 0.3g
- Protein Content: 0.5g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2mg
No cooking required!
Prep Tip: For an icy dessert, after blending, pour the Watermelon Slushie into cups or molds and freeze.
Change it Up: Make this recipe using honeydew melon or cantaloupe. Add 1/2 fresh banana.
Nutrition Tip: Melon is very sweet and low in calories. It's a perfect summertime dessert.
- ice cubes - 7
- watermelon - 2 cups, fresh, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- honey - 1 teaspoon, optional
- Place the ice cubes into a blender. Cover, and pulse until crushed.
- Add the watermelon and blend for about 1 minute, until slushy.
- Add the honey, and blend for about 10 seconds. Serve immediately.