- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: Coming soon...
Caesar Salad Wrap
Prep tip: Slice off bottom core of romaine lettuce with knife, then slice lettuce in half lengthwise. Tear into bite-sized pieces starting at the leafy end and moving towards the core. Place lettuce in colander (or bowl) and rinse under cold water, swirl around to remove any dirt, drain, pat dry with paper towel and continue.
Change it Up: Add color and texture to salads with carrot strips, shredded purple cabbage, avocado, or fruit (e.g., oranges, apples, raisins).
Nutrition Tip: Lettuces vary in color. Lettuces that are richer or darker in color have more antioxidants and nutrients. 1 cup of salad greens is an excellent source of vitamin K and vitamin A, and a good source of vitamin C and folate.
- romaine lettuce - 6 cups (1 head lettuce, washed and torn)
- tomatoes - 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- green onions - 2 tablespoons, chopped
- Caesar dressing - 6 tablespoons, reduced-fat Caesar salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese - 2 tablespoons
- flour tortillas - 6 (10-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except flour tortillas.
2. Place equal amounts of salad mixture onto each tortilla.
3. Roll up tortillas and serve.